Terms and Conditions
1. The Explorer Trial Quantity of AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water is offered for purchase exclusively by AQUALUMINE LLC (ALLC).
2. Explorer is entitled to a one-time trial quantity purchase of three (3) 5-gallon units of AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water at the prevailing unit price as of the date of order, and depending on availability. The one-time trial quantity purchase does not require a subscription. Subsequent purchases require subscription as a Voyager Subscriber.
3. All purchases of AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water are final and non-refundable. Purchases may not be returned to ALLC.
4. Each 5-gallon unit of AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water weighs approximately 45 pounds. Explorer shall make arrangements for any assistance advisable and required to safely lift, load, transport, or otherwise move the units.
5. Explorer acknowledges that ALLC makes no claims about benefits or effects that may occur from consuming AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water. Each individual rightly assesses any benefits or effects for themselves based upon direct personal experience.
6. Explorer hereby releases, indemnifies, and holds harmless ALLC, its agents, employees, and ALLC principals from any responsibility or liability for injuries or damage of any kind that Explorer, others assisting Explorer, or others with whom Explorer may share AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water, may incur in lifting or otherwise moving the 5-gallon units or using AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water in any form or manner.
7. Explorer shall not sell any quantity of AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water under the name AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water or any other name.
8. Violation of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement may result in denial by ALLC of subscription application or termination by ALLC of Voyager Subscriber status, without refund of subscriber fee.
9. Explorer acknowledges that AquaLumine™ Pure Living Water is naturally sourced spring water that contains naturally occurring minerals, some of which may settle over time and produce a slight cloudiness in the water as a normal process that does not impact its fitfulness for consumption.
Revised March 1, 2015